Parker Oildyne 108 Series Hydraulic Power Units
The compact 108 Series power untis are completely self contained with an AC or DC motor, gear pump, reservoir. internal wiring, load hold checks and relief valves. Designed by Parker for intermittent service, these units come in four standard pump sizes.
Series units are available with single or bi-directional rotation. Single units are commonly used to charge accumulators, power one direction motors and cylinders, provide pilot flow to servo valves, pressurize lube systems and supply multi function circuits with external valving. Bi-directional, reversible units operate double acting cylinders and two way motors. Typical applications for these untis are found in positioning systems, recreational vehicles, clamping, cycling and lifting operations.
- Pressures to 241 bar (3500 psi).
- Flows to 2.8 lpm (3/4 gpm).
- Four standard pump sizes which produce flows of 0.16, 0.30, 0.40 & 0.53 cc's per revolution.
- Locking check valves are available in all models.
- Several hydraulic circuits are available.
- Single or Bi-directional rotation.