Excavator Load Lock Valves
As of 1st January 2014 all hydraulic earthmoving equipment with an operating weight of 12 tonne or more will require to have load lock protection valves fitted to prevent the uncontrolled lowering of the boom/stick cylinders in the event of a hose failure.
HSC Hydraulics has imported the Fluid-Press range of excavator valves in the following sizes.
- 1/2" & 3/4" BSPP inline style.
- 3/4" SAE code 61 & code 62 manifold style.
- 1" SAE code 62 manifold style.
- 1.1/4" code 62 manifold style.
Features & Benefits
- Positive load holding (no creep down on cylinder).
- Provides improved fine control load lowering.
- Body Material is in steel zinc plated. Internal parts are hardened steel.
- Flow ranges from 25 -500 l/min.
- Maximum Pressure settings up to 420 bar.
- Duplicated ports on SAE style valves, allows connections to either side of valves.
- “E” port on valves can be used for manual decent.
- HSC can supply valves with test points, and pressures pre-set to customers requirements
- Full installation and set-up procedure provided